1. Always the burning sun = awful harsh light.
2. And if it rains - what's even the point?
3. The nature is dull and ordinary.
4. Cities don't offer a pretty backdrop either.
5. You won't find any quirky places around.
6. The churches are nothing grand.
7. In short, you don't want to get married in Spain.
8. Nope, it's just not a deeply romantic place at all.
Smile. Jokes on you if you thought we were serious about the title :) Spain is an amazing & beautiful country that has it all - beaches, mountains, flowers, good food and kind people. If you have the chance, definitely tie the knot in one of its places + grab an amazing photographer. We wholeheartedly recommend you Marcos Sanchez, Pablo Laguia and Serafin Castillo... all create stunning work - which is portrayed above, all are Spanish and all are our dear friends!
Be merry and travel to Spain,